TRABAJA CON NOSOTROS
If you want to work with us, send us your CV using the form you will find on this page.
We are looking for professionals trained under the IRATA International or ANETVA standards at any of their levels (1, 2 or 3 for Irata or OF-BASIC, OF-II or OF-III for Anetva), who are versatile and eager to be part of a young and interdisciplinary team.
AUTHORISATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Alpina Vertical Solutions S.L. is responsible for the processing of the personal data provided and informs you that they will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), for which you are provided with the following information:
- Purpose of processing: to involve the data subject in personnel selection processes, carrying out an analysis of the applicant’s profile in order to select the best candidate for the vacant position.
- Curriculum registration: we inform you that this is the only official procedure for accepting your resume, therefore, resumes submitted by a different procedure will not be
- Data conservation criteria: they will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which the data will be deleted, guaranteeing total respect for confidentiality both in the treatment and in its subsequent destruction. In this sense, after the aforementioned period, and if you wish to continue participating in our selection processes, please send us your CV again.
- Data updates: In case of any changes to your data, please inform us in writing as soon as possible, in order to keep your data up to
- Transfer of data: data may be processed and/or communicated to the companies belonging to our group (whose addresses appear on this website), for as long as your curriculum vitae is kept and for the same purposes as mentioned above.
- Rights of the data subject:
- Right to revoke consent at any
- Right of consultation, rectification and deletion of their data and the right to limit or oppose their
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact details for exercising your rights:
Alpina Vertical Solutions S.L.. St/ Palomeras, 23 – facilities (28053, Madrid).
You must read and accept the above clause to continue.